In the 230 patients that were risk stratified to have imaging, 135 (58.7%) had a positive d-dimer assay only, 3 (1.3%) had a high pretest clinical probability of pulmonary embolism only, and 92 (40.0%) had both. Of the 229 that underwent imaging, 97 were diagnosed with PE.
Of the 97 patients ultimately diagnosed with PE, do you know the breakdown of what % had positive d-dimer only, high clinical probability only, or both? For example, were the majority of the 97 PEs seen in patients with both positive d-dimer and high clinical probability, or with positive d-dimer only?
Easy one-click social registrationIs this safe?
We only receive the minimum information necessary to verify your account. We never get access to your friends/contacts or your profile, and we never post on your behalf. Your social account is used for logging in only.ORRegister via email
Send me updates on this challenge
In order to ensure a fair voting process and to make sure that no one votes more than once, we ask that you register either with a social networking account (easiest, only requires one click) or by registering with your email address (this will require you to click on a verification email that we will send you).
You only need to register once.