Question normal

I m an IMG student ( from Tunisia) , I ve finished my 6 years of study in medical college and I got my diploma as Family Doctor .( Medical studies here are in French ) . Right now , I want to go to Canada to get Resideny in Internal Medecine . How can I do that ? What are the papers or Certificates I need to get ?