About NEJM Resident 360
Residency isn’t easy.
But it doesn’t have to be quite so hard.
Designed specifically for residents, NEJM Resident 360 gives you the information, resources, and support you need to approach your rotations — and life as a resident — with confidence.
NEJM Resident 360 was developed for you.
NEJM Resident 360 was created to help you build your knowledge base and advance your career while connecting you with a supportive community of fellow residents as well as experts for clinical and professional insight. In one easy-to-use platform you’ll find what you need to get by — and get ahead, all thoughtfully organized with your schedule — and time constraints — in mind.
NEJM Group editorial staff, fellows, and specialists curate the most trustworthy and important content from NEJM Group and other respected journals.
Watch the following video to learn how NEJM Resident 360 supports you in your residency.
Here’s what you’ll find... Rotation Prep to get you up to speed fast.
Build foundational knowledge to supplement your internal medicine residency curriculum.
- Fast Facts within each specialty provide a quick refresher to the essential information you should know before you begin your rotation – includes useful tables, figures, and research summaries.
- Landmark clinical trials, reviews, guidelines, and additional articles in core Internal Medicine specialties — all carefully curated from NEJM and other respected sources — give you the foundational information you need to succeed.
- Procedure videos to show you how, or refresh your memory, with topics such as “Placement of an Arterial Line” and “Central Venous Catheterization.”
Resources to get by — and get ahead.
Find the professional guidance you need to successfully manage your career — and your life — when you don’t have time to think about either.
- Learning Lab gives you insights into teaching tools and learning resources for use throughout your residency.
- Resident Life — find information and inspiration through blogs, podcasts, and discussions.
- Career — you want a career, not just a job — find guidance on topics such as negotiating your first contract, managing medical education debt, and more.
Connections to people who get you.
Podcasts, blogs, and discussions just for residents.
- Join discussions on popular topics such as resident burnout, managing medical school debt, and more.
- Meet residents who are just like you (and completely different from you).
NEJM Resident 360. Don’t start your rotation without it.