• Internal Medicine
    • Medical Devices
    • cardiology
    • Technology based interventions for heart failure
    • Biomedical and clinical entrepreneurship
    • global surgery
    Clinician, Maker, Entrepreneur
    Clinician, Maker, Entrepreneur
    • Founder and Board President at SurgiBox Inc.

Dr. Teodorescu founded SurgiBox while at Harvard Medical School, and she continues to serve as President of the Board of Directors of SurgiBox Inc and Lead of Project SurgiBox, a collaboration among MIT D-Lab, Mass General Hospital, EssentialTech-EPFL, and AFWERX. Dually trained as a physician and engineer, she also served as founding leadership of the Harvard Medical Makerspace Initiative and the Crimson Care Collaborative Cambridge clinic with a focus on female patients with a history of trauma and refugees. A physician at Lifespan, Teodorescu is pioneering the physician investigator/innovator pathway and volunteers at the refugee clinic there. She is further helping to set up one of the first medical device trials looking at functional outcomes in Rhode Island, and is establishing a Brigham-MIT collaborative effort to improve outcomes for patients after receiving LVAD. Her work has been recognized by the AAUW, AAAS, Harvard President's Challenge, Gates Millennium Scholarship Program, among others; and is on the shortlist for the Rolex Awards for Young Entrepreneurship.

• Internal Medicine
    • Health Care Administration
    • Biotech
    • Stem cell therapy
    • Investor
    • Venture Capital
    • Hospital Medicine
    Principal at Longwood Fund | Hospitalist at Massachusetts General Hospital
    Principal at Longwood Fund | Hospitalist at Massachusetts General Hospital
    • Instructor at Harvard Medical School

I am a principal at the Longwood Fund, an early-stage venture capital firm, where I invest in healthcare and life sciences companies and collaborate to build new ventures. Alongside my role at Longwood, I am an attending hospitalist at the Massachusetts General Hospital within the Hospital Medicine Unit and an Instructor in Medicine at Harvard Medical School.