Moderators
    • Internal Medicine
    Associate Program Director Internal Medicine Residency
    • Associate Program Director at BMC

Dr. Noronha was born and raised in Rochester, NY.  He attended Boston University for his undergraduate and medical school training. He stayed at Boston University for his internal medicine residency and chief residency.  After chief residency he accepted a position at Boston Medical Center as a medical educator splitting his inpatient time between primary care and inpatient ward attending.  Dr. Noronha was the director medicine consult service including being the clinic director for the Boston Medical Center Pre-procedure clinic for several years. Dr. Noronha is currently an associate program director for the Internal Medicine Residency at Boston University School of Medicine. He has served on Association for Program Directors in Internal Medicine E-Learning and Communication Committees.  Dr. Noronha is the Director for Quality Improvement Education at Boston Medical Center. He directs the quality improvement curriculum for the residency and leads the Quality Improvement and Patient Safety (QIPS) pathway. He also directed the ambulatory curriculum for the residency program. 

Dr. Noronha’s academic work focuses on career preparation, residency scheduling and quality improvement. He has presented several national workshops on subjects including fellowship and job preparation, trainee professionalism, ambulatory curriculum, and residency scheduling systems. Dr. Noronha acts as a mentor for medical students and residents. While he has a great appreciation for academic medicine, he believes strongly that each trainee should choose a career path that best fits with their individual values and goals.  He takes pride in seeing his mentees move on to a variety of fields and areas of practice. 

In his free time Dr. Noronha enjoys spending time with his wife and 3 young daughters. He is an amateur aquarium enthusiast, enjoys exercising, and is still an avid Buffalo Bills fan despite decades of futility.

• Internal Medicine
    3rd year IM resident, hospitalist-bound
    • Resident at University of Chicago Medical Center

I am a 3rd year internal medicine resident at the University of Chicago. My professional interests are in medical ethics and quality improvement. I am currently pursuing a career in academic hospital medicine.

• Internal Medicine
    • Pediatrics
    • Doctor/Resident- Internal Medicine/Pediatrics at Rutgers-NJMS

Ahmad Yousaf was born and raised in New Jersey. He studied Biomedical Engineering at the New Jersey Institute of Technology and then graduated from Rutgers New Jersey Medical School. He stayed at Rutgers to complete a residency in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics and has elected to stay 1 more year to be the Ambulatory Chief of Internal Medicine. His major life accomplishments include marrying a beautiful orthodontist who provides him with free dental care and having a rambunctious 1-year-old daughter who occupies most of their free time. He is now employed as a hospitalist in the state of Arkansas. He enjoys spoken word poetry, sports, and teaching.

• Richard Ramonell was born in Birmingham, Alabama but was raised in sunny South Florida. He did his undergraduate studies at the University of Florida before crossing enemy lines and attending Florida State University for medical school. In medical school, he met his wife on the first day and they were fortunate enough to match as a couple into Emory University (he trained in Internal Medicine, she trained in General Surgery). Following the completion of his Internal Medicine Residency, he was selected to be a Chief Medical Resident at the Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He will be starting his fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at Emory University in July and hopes to pursue a career in academic medicine. 

• Born and raised in Texas, I now find myself exploring intern year in Las Vegas. Currently interested in pursuing a fellowship, but still deciding between several options. I'm always looking for learning opportunities, so lay on the teaching and I'll try to pass on the knowledge!