Lead Moderators
    • Family Medicine
    Full Spectrum Family Doc in Massachusetts
    Full Spectrum Family Doc in Massachusetts

I'm currently a fourth year family medicine resident and outgoing chief resident at the Lawrence Family Medicine Residency in Lawrence, Massachusetts. I grew up in Haverhill, Massachusetts and did my undergraduate studies at Harvard College in Cambridge, Massachusetts where I studied Organismic and Evolutionary Biology and completed a language citation in Spanish. After graduation I worked in a lab studying the evolutionary genetics of Arabidopsis arenosa before starting my combined MD/MPH at Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston. I eventually found my way to family medicine because I'm passionate about full-spectrum primary care medicine (including outpatient, inpatient, and OB), really enjoy procedures, and believe strongly that good primary care can function as a social justice intervention for underserved communities and communities that experience stigma. Next year, I'll be staying on in Lawrence as Core Faculty where I will round on four inpatient services (Adult Medicine, Adult ICU, Pediatrics, and Labor and Delivery), precept residents in clinic, and focus my outpatient care on HIV, viral hepatitis, transgender health, and substance use disorders.