Chiefs
    • Internal Medicine
    Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Michigan Health System

Born in New York, NY

Georgetown University (2003 - Double Major: Finance and Accounting) Georgetown University School of Medicine

Prior to medical school

-Financial Analyst for JP Morgan

-Senior Analyst for Private Equity Firm’s Mergers and Acquisitions Department

-Research Coordinator, Columbia University’s Heart Failure/Transplant program 

-Senior Research Coordinator, Montefiore Medical Center's Heart Failure/Transplant program 

During Chief Residency:

-National Physician's Alliance, Copello Fellow

-Lown Institute, Right Care Rounds Educator

-Co-founded a Providers for Responsible Ordering (PRO) Michigan chapter along with Lauren Heidemann where we are leading several projects related to providing high value care (we encourage everyone to visit our site, providersforresponsibleordering.org for more details and a complete list of our ongoing work).

-Added new emphasis to cost-conscious and appropriate care to educational conferences and are in the early stages of developing a new formal, high-value care curriculum for residents and medical students with Lauren Heidemann

-Finalist and winner of Crowd Favorite at Cost of Care/UCSF Medical Center's "Creating Value Challenge 2015"

-Co-lead of the design and launch of the new cardiac monitoring orderset for the University of Michigan Health System and the Ann Arbor VA to limit inappropriate telemetry

-Authored 4 accepted peer-reviewed publications (first-author of 2)

-Served as reviewer for the BMJ and the Journal of Hospital Medicine

-Developed lecture series focused on improving resident / medical student financial literacy and planning  

Hobbies include: Equity, commodities and options trading, tennis, and chess

Interesting Fact: Performed a 15-minute stand-up comedy routine to a crowd of 100+ at “Stand-Up, New York” comedy club’s “New Talent Showcase”

After Chief Year: University of Michigan / Ann Arbor VA - Hospitalist with research and operational focus on providing appropriate/value-based healthcare and perioperative medicine.

• Internal Medicine
    • Hospital Medicine (Hospitalist)
    General Internist, Massachusetts General Hospital, Research Fellow, Brigham and Women's Hospital 
    • Editorial Fellow at New England Journal of Medicine

Chana is an outgoing Chief Resident in Internal Medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital and a former editorial fellow at the New England Journal of Medicine. 

• PGY3 Chief Resident from 07/2015 to 06/2016 in Internal Medicine,The Wright center for Graduate Medical Education

• Sangita was born and raised as the youngest of five children in sunny Mississippi. She received a BA in Mathematics and a BAS in Biomedical Sciences from the School of Engineering at the University of Pennsylvania. Subsequently, she attended The London School of Economics where she earned an MSc in International Health Policy and Health Economics. She moved back to her home state to study medicine at the University of Mississippi School Of Medicine, after which she completed an Internal Medicine residency at Mount Sinai St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital. Upon completion of her chief year, she plans to pursue a fellowship in Critical Care Medicine at Mayo Clinic. Her interests include preventive medicine, health care policy, global health and education. 

• Internal Medicine
    • Pediatrics
    • Med-Peds (Internal Medicine & Pediatrics)
    • Health Policy
    • Healthcare Management
    • Health information technology
    • population health
    Attending Physician, Health Policy and Management Fellow at MGH
    • Chief Resident at Massachusetts General Hospital Combined Internal Medicine - Pediatrics Program

Jack is currently an attending in both Internal Medicine and Pediatrics at Massachusetts General Hospital, as well as a Health Policy and Management Fellow with the Massachusetts General Physicians Organization, where his areas of focus are: Health IT, high-risk patient populations, Medicaid, and physician burnout. He attended medical school at the University of Pennsylvania. He obtained a Masters of Public Health at Johns Hopkins School of Public Health and continues to hold a faculty position there. He completed residency in combined Internal Medicine - Pediatrics at MGH, where he also served as Chief Resident.

• Infectious Disease
    • Internal Medicine
    • HIV
    • HCV
    • Primary Care
    • Creating and managing 90+ Resident clinic schedules
    Assistant Professor, Infectious Diseases, Emory University and Atlanta VAMC
    • Physician at Atlanta VA Medical Center

Nora Oliver, MD, MPH has just completed her Fellowship in Infectious Diseases at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston. Before that, she was Chief Resident at the University of Maryland Medical Center Internal Medicine Program in Baltimore, MD from 2013-2014. There she developed the ambulatory curriculum and ran the clinical program.  She is an HIV-primary care enthusiast. 

• Dr. Miriam Harewood-Makola is Chief Resident at Kettering Medical Center.

• Cardiovascular Disease
    • Internal Medicine
    Fellow in Cardiovascular Disease at Univ of Miami, Former Chief Resident at Icahn SOM at Mount Sinai West

Adedapo Iluyomade, known as Dapo, is a native of Nigeria and raised in Maryland, the eldest of four children. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology and Marketing from Emory University, then a Doctor of Medicine degree at American University of Antigua, where he graduated cum laude. His dual interests in Medicine and Business led him to pursue a Masters of Business Administration degree in Healthcare Administration, while simultaneously completing medical school.

He then completed an Internal Medicine internship and residency at Mount Sinai St. Luke’s and Mount Sinai West Hospitals in New York City. After his chief residency year, he will pursue a fellowship in Cardiovascular Diseases at the University of Miami, with a focus on disease prevention and outcomes research.

His interests are preventive cardiology, electrophysiology and both healthcare policy and advocacy. He continues to work on projects with the National Coalition on Healthcare, as well as the Cardiovascular Research Foundation.

Extracurricular interests include graphic design, basketball, football, track & field, binge watching TV series' and foreign travel excursions.

• I am a chief medical resident at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, MA.  I am privileged to be spending my chief year at the West Roxbury VA Hospital, which holds academic affiliations with three academic medical centers in the Boston area.  I am originally from Michigan and attended the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor (Go Blue!) for college.  For medical school, I attended the Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago, IL, where I also obtained my MPH.  During medical school, I completed a CDC Experience Fellowship in Applied epidemiology, which I spent with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Influenza Division learning how to do outbreak investigations and domestic influenza surveillance.  Apart from applied epidemiology and public health, my major interests in medicine are high-value care and medical education.  I am a graduate of my residency program's Clinician Educator Track and a member of the BIDMC Academy of Medical Educators.  Outside of medicine, I love running, biking, barbequing for housestaff every Friday at the VA, and imaging I would be good at stand-up comedy.